(Although we may be processing orders, we do not ship on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays). Our web store will compute correct shipping charges for domestic shipping within the United States. You will have several shipping options to choose from through United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS), OnTrac, or DHL Worldwide Express. With USPS, we use delivery confirmation with domestic shipping and packages are insured. UPS, Ontrac and DHL shipments have tracking and are insured.
Pricing for shipping options will be presented before you finish your checkout. All the items in our store are weighed properly so when you check out, it will compute the correct shipping charges for you and present you with your list of shipping options. If you put some items in your shopping cart and start the checkout process, you can see what the shipping charges will be without actually needing to complete an order.
Orders placed by 2:00 p.m. PST usually ship same day, however during holidays or unexpected spikes in order volume, it may take us a bit longer to get your order out. In order to determine how long it may take for your order to be processed, please use the following table as an estimate:
Usually ships within 2 – 3 Business Days.
It is not guaranteed that orders will leave within the time frames listed above. Weekends and holidays are not counted as days of shipping.
* Processing time is dependent on order volume.
Interruption of Service
UPS shall not be liable for any interruption of delivery service due to a cause beyond its control, including but not limited to, the absence of a person or the refusal of such person of accepting the delivery of the shipment, demure due to the consignee, force majure, action of the public authorities con real or apparent authority over the facilities, action or omissions of the public customs authorities or the like, riots, strikes, or other labor disputes, public disturbances, factors that disrupts the air and ground transportation systems such as weather conditions and natural disasters, and an act of God.
To learn more about UPS’s Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Additional Fees and Regulations
Government regulations require that we ship hazardous materials within the contiguous United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico). Shipments must be sent via Ground shipping. Fuel is also available for store pick-up. Additional fees may apply to hazardous materials.
Please Note: Shipping charges only cover transit to your country.
You are also responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees that may be charged.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside of the United States. We support payment via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal payment methods for international customers. All items in our store are listed in US dollars. Please ensure payment is in United States Dollars. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Below are answers to some frequently asked questions regarding international shipping:
What Shipping Service Do You Use?
Your shipping choices and pricing will appear during checkout and may include: (UPS) United Parcel Service, (USPS) United States Postal Service, APC Postal Logistics, or DHL Express Worldwide. Please note that not all shipping choices may be available for your country.
The shipping options and pricing for your order can be viewed if you start the online checkout through our website. Just place the items you wish to purchase into your shopping cart and begin the checkout process. You will not be required to make your purchase at that time, but you will be able to view the shipping choices and pricing for your order. Your shipping options available will be dependent upon the weight of your order and the location we are shipping to.
Can I use a freight forwarder?
Generally our system requires that orders are shipped to the billing address, however there may be exceptions for certain customer accounts. If you are able to choose an alternate shipping address, please be aware that our obligation to you has been satisfied upon delivery to the forwarding agent and any claims against lost or damaged packages will be forfeited at that time. Some agents may require that we provide customs and export officials the right to search the contents of outgoing freight. In an effort to expedite delivery of your goods, we will comply with any such requests unless you explicitly direct us otherwise at the time you place your order.
Can you list a lower amount on my invoice?
We cannot list any amount other than the actual amount paid by you on invoices or customs forms, after any discounts; please note that store credit is not a discount, and is taxable. Please do not ask us to list a lower amount, or list your order as a ‘gift’, as it would be illegal for us to do.
Attention International Customers: We screen diligently for Credit Card fraud! Due to the increasing high risk of fraud with accepting international orders, we have some restrictions in place to deter fraudulent activity. We reserve the right to delay the processing of your order until we have verified your credit card information. If we are unable to verify the legitimacy of the purchase transaction, we reserve the right to cancel the order and reverse or void the credit card charges associated with the purchase. Please note that we pursue all legal avenues – advise credit card companies, credit bureaus, and law authorities regarding any suspicious, attempted, or experienced credit card fraud.
Due to United States sanctions, we cannot ship to these countries: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Libya, and Sudan. We reserve the right to refuse the processing of any orders from countries that are known to be actively involved in credit card fraud.
To facilitate processing of International orders, in some circumstances we may ask that one or more of the following items be faxed (secure fax: 1-530-267-8268) or e-mailed to us:
- A front and back copy of the credit card being used to make your purchase.
- A photo identification that contains a signature and matches the first and last name on the credit card being used.
- A recent credit card statement that matches the first and last name on the credit card being used.
Can You Provide Me With a Tracking Number?
Yes. USPS Express International, USPS Priority International Mail, UPS Worldwide Expedited and UPS Worldwide Express services provide you with an International tracking number.
How Much Will it Cost to Ship to Me?
The pricing for the shipping options will be presented to you before you finish your checkout. All of the store items are weighed properly so when you check out, the system will compute the correct shipping charges for you and present you with a list of shipping options. If you put some items in your shopping cart and start the checkout process, you can see what the shipping charges will be without actually needing to complete an order.
Does the shipping I pay you include any customs, duties, or tax fees?
No. Customs, duties, and taxes are not included in your shipping fee paid to us. You will need to pay any customs, duties or tax fees to your local delivery person after your packages is processed by customs. Okendoshop LLC is unable to determine what your country may charge you for these fees. We suggest that customers contact their local postal carrier or customs department for further information on duties, taxes, or custom fees for their country.
UPS Brokerage Fees
A Customs Broker helps process packages through customs in a timely manner. USPS does not use brokers but UPS does. As a result, if you do not have your own Brokerage company to assist you with customs clearance, UPS will use theirs and may charge you a Brokerage Fee. This fee is not included in your shipping charge.
While domestic customers should address warranty issues to the U.S. manufacturer or distributor, this is not always possible for our International customers. Please contact Okendoshop@gmail.com Customer Service with any concerns regarding defective products so that our team can assist you with finding a resolution through the proper channels.
DAMAGED PACKAGE CLAIMS
If you have received your order, and your package was damaged in transit, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your package. Customers with damaged packages can file a claim directly with us. Please keep all packaging (box, packing paper, etc.) for verification purposes. We will most likely request the damaged product(s) be shipped back to us for verification.
Lost Package Claims
If you have not received your order, and feel your package may be lost, please contact us email@example.com . All packages shipped by OKENDOSHOP LLC are insured for 100% of the package’s value. If your package is in fact lost, we will either replace the package, credit your account for the full amount, or offer you a refund for the full amount of the order.
Before we can file a claim for a lost package, we must allow the U.S. Postal Service the full time allotted for delivery. Here is the timetable for tracing lost packages:
USPS Express Mail – 10 business days from the day the order was shipped
USPS Priority Mail – 14 business days from the day the order was shipped
USPS First Class Mail – 21 business days from the day the order was shipped
If your package was not delivered within the timeframes listed above, please contact us.
Please allow us 2 business days to contact the shipping carrier regarding your missing package.
Please do not open a PayPal claim against the order, as this will further delay the process.
Do I Have to Pay United States Taxes?
No. International orders are not taxable by the United States.
Returning a brand new item, in its original packaging is easy!
Write your order number on a piece of paper, place inside the box and mail it back to us at:
7950nw 53rd street suit 337 33166 miamo florida.
Is the item new, but packaging opened? Is item used or defective?
We are still happy to help you, just contact us first for return authorization.
Standard Return Policy
We will accept any New and Unused product for Refund or Store Credit within 15 days from purchase. In very rare circumstances we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% on returned merchandise that requires an exceptional amount of labor to process. Original shipping cost will not be refunded.
We also understand that life happens. In the case where you are not within the 15-Day time frame, please give us the opportunity to provide a solution specifically for you.
Damaged Package Claims
If you have received your order, and your package was damaged in transit, please contact us immediately (within 48 hours of receipt of your package). Customers with damaged packages can file a claim directly with us. We will most likely request that the damaged product(s) be shipped back to us for verification. Okendoshop LLC may also require that photos be taken of damaged packages and or parts for inspection purposes. Photos of damaged goods will help us expedite the process and provide a better resolution.
Lost Package Claims
If you have not received your order, and feel your package maybe lost, please contact us. All packages shipped by OKENDOSHOP are insured for 100% of the package’s value. If your package is in fact lost, we will either replace the package, credit your account for the full amount, or offer you a refund for the full amount of the order.
NOTE: OKENDOSHOP LLC is not responsible for return shipping, nor any fees associated with return shipping.
Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions below.
- OKENDOSHOP LLC services international and domestic customers.
- Do not accept returns of products containing fuel, lithium polymer batteries or other hazardous materials.
- All items should be packed to assure no damage is incurred during shipping. OKENDOSHOP LLC is not responsible for damage incurred during the shipping process, nor for packages shipped to, but not received by OKENDOSHOP LLC (lost in transit). Please insure packages and avoid shipping methods of carriers that do not provide tracking.
- Warranty only applies as described by the product manufacturer and on products accompanied by a dated proof of purchase.
- Warranty service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of OKENDOSHOP LLC.
- Collateral damage is NOT covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
- When applicable, the customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties and taxes associated with the service and shipment of product.
How To Return Merchandise To OKENDOSHOP LLC:
Email, call, or Live Chat with one of our helpful Customer Service Representatives. If you are contacting OKENDOSHOP LLC by email, please include your Order Number, the part numbers and quantities you would like to return, a brief explanation of why you are returning the item(s), and your preferred method of reimbursement.
• Once your return has been approved, we will send you a copy of the Return Information Form, which will include the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please print this form and include it with your returned merchandise.
• For your convenience, the shipping address is included on the Return Information Form. Please cut out the address and attach it to the package.
• While packing the merchandise to return to OKENDOSHOP LLC please use packing fillers inside the box to protect the items from damage during shipping.
• Please insure any packages being returned to OKENDOSHOP LLC. In the event that the package becomes lost or damaged, the carrier will reimburse you for the merchandise. OKENDOSHOP LLC is not responsible for returned merchandise that is lost or damaged in transit.
• A notification will be sent to the email address listed on your OKENDOSHOP LLC account when the refund has been applied, or the store credit is added to your account. Please note: This may take 1-3 business days after the package has been received.
• VIP Rewards Program point credits used to purchase products are non-refundable.
• If you choose to refuse your package upon delivery, once we receive the package back to our store, we will refund your order minus the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge associated with your package. We receive the return shipping charge from the carrier once the package has been returned to us.
• For packages that arrived damaged, OKENDOSHOP LLC may require photos of the package (and parts) for inspection purposes. These pictures will help expedite our internal process and provide a faster resolution.
• Discounts applied to an order, such as coupon codes, will be divided evenly amongst any returned merchandise; OKENDOSHOP LLC lists the discounted price, along with the normal price, on the order invoice you receive from us. If you have any questions about the discounted price and how it’s applied, please call Customer Service; we will be glad to help!
Defective Merchandise Return Policy
If you receive an item that is defective please contact Customer Service immediately by phone, email, or Live Chat. Most Manufacturers allow us to process Warranties in-house. In some situations, the manufacturer or supplier may prefer to handle the issue directly. If the manufacturer does not handle your claim to your satisfaction, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Please note: We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise that is found to be free of defects.
Lithium Batteries or Devices with Lithium Batteries
All Shipments: Special labeling requirements are needed for transportation, to safely transport your Lithium products. Certain large lithium batteries always require HazMat handling and shipping via UPS. If you would like to know more about UPS and the precaution taken when transporting lithium batteries, please refer to the UPS guidelines.
International Shipments: Due to Lithium Batteries being regulated as HAZMAT (Hazardous Material) products, these batteries can be dangerous if not properly packaged for transportation. In small quantities, Lithium batteries can ship via UPS without a HAZMAT fee being applied. If you would like to ship more than 2 Lithium Batteries, a HAZMAT fee will be applied for transportation. Please note that UPS only allows transportation of HAZMAT / Dangerous Goods to specific countries, some of which have limited service areas.
The US Postal Service prohibits international mailing of lithium batteries and electronic devices containing lithium batteries. The new regulations also prohibit shipments to or from Army, Fleet and Diplomatic Post Offices. Due to this regulation, no US Postal Service shipping options will be available during checkout.
Domestic Shipments: Both UPS and the US Postal Service are available shipping carriers to transport most lithium batteries and electronic devices containing lithium batteries. The US Postal Service has a limit of three batteries per shipment; refer to the Domestic Mail Manual for more information.
Nitro Fuel is classified as a “flammable” liquid. In limited quantities, AMain Sports & Hobbies can transport flammable liquid under ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials for Domestic transport). Shipping under ORM-D will subject the product to ship by UPS Ground only. For larger size quantities (Example: case quantities) fuel has to be transported under HAZMAT. This means that the amount of fuel being transported is considered to be hazardous and will be subject to shipping by Ground services, including a HAZMAT fee for the special transportation. Fuel cannot ship outside of the US.
The US Postal Service does not transport Fuel and will not show up as a delivery option during checkout.
We do not ship packages to Aruba via UPS, as there have been problems with customs refusing standard commercial invoices.
We do not ship orders over $150 to China via UPS, as they do not get through customs.
Packages shipping to India cannot contain transmitters (radios) or vehicles/aircrafts that come with a transmitter. Packages that contain a transmitter will be refused by customs.
Packages shipping to Russia cannot ship via UPS, as UPS has suspended shipments sent to private individuals due to issues with customs.
Packages shipping to Saudi Arabia cannot contain transmitters (radios) or vehicles/aircrafts that come with a transmitter. Packages that contain a transmitter will be refused by customs.
EFFECTIVE DATE: AUGUST 19, 2021
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
SHARING OF INFORMATION
COOKIES AND TRACKING
ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY LINKS
THIRD PARTY PLUGINS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING FEATURES
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information from you directly, from third parties, as well as automatically related to your use of the Site and Services. We may combine the information we collect about you in these contexts.
Information We Collect Directly. In order for you to access certain Services and to purchase items and products that we offer via the Sites, we may require you to provide us with certain information including: (1) contact data (such as your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address); and/or (2) financial data (such as your account or credit card number and other payment details). We may also collect additional optional information, such as preferences, birthday (MM/DD), wish lists and other account or profile information. If you choose to communicate with us via e-mail or other method, or choose to complete online forms, surveys, or product reviews, any information provided in such communication is collected and may be maintained by us.
Your Content and Activities. We store and may publicly display the information that you submit or post to the Sites for public display, such as product reviews. We also may collect information about the products you view, products you add to your cart, and your purchase history.
Other Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically track and collect certain information through cookies, pixel tags, java script, log files and other methods, including: IP address; device ID; domain servers; device type; browser type; location information; date and time stamps; page views, links and items clicked and other activity information; and referring URL.
USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Generally, we use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To complete your purchase, process your transactions (including returns and exchanges), and fulfill your orders (including to ship products to you).
- To administer contests or sweepstakes, including to contact winners.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Sites and Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To contact you to ask your opinion on various topics that may be of interest to you and/or may help us serve you better.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Sites.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to contact you regarding products, services, and information we believe you would find useful, and to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising on out Site and on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and the products and services available in our Stores, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our services, products and the Sites, and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Generally, we share your information, including your personal information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Marketing Partners. We may also share your information, including name and contact information, with other companies who may want to send you information about their products or services, unless you have specifically requested that we not share your information with such companies. You may opt-out of our sharing your information in this way, as set forth in the Choices section below.
- Users. When you post content (such as reviews) on our Sites, your name any information that you post, will be available to, and searchable by, all users and visitors of the Sites.
- Business Transfers. If all or part of our business, assets, Stores or Sites are merged with or sold to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, your personal information will be transferred to the surviving or acquiring company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or other purposes.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
Pixel Tags. Pixel tags (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, though, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages, not stored on your hard drive. We might use clear GIFs to track the activities of users of our Sites, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage. We and our third party service providers also might use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Do Not Track Browser Settings. Our Sites currently do not recognize browser do-not-track signals/requests). You can, however, opt out of certain targeted advertising as noted below.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information about interest-based advertising and ad networks, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA), and www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI). Opting out of one or more NAI or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any ads on our Sites or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies, if your erase your cookies, or if you use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective.
We give you choices about whether to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, and whether we share your name and contact info with third parties.
Communications From Us. As noted, we may contact you about information, products and services (including third party) that we think may interest you. To opt out of such promotional emails, simply opt out using the unsubscribe feature in any such email.
Third Party Sharing. If you do not want us to share your name and contact information with third parties so that they may contact you directly with information, offers and other promotional content of their own, simply opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
to access, update and correct your personal information mail us to email@example.com .
We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you, and allow you to post reviews and other content on our Site. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose information in this manner.
Our Sites do not target children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
THIRD PARTY LINKS
THIRD PARTY PLUGINS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING FEATURES
At times, we may incorporate some third-party social networking features on the Sites or utilize third-party provided platforms to publish or manage the Sites or portions thereof. For example, our Sites may include social media features and widgets, such as the Facebook Like button and the “Share this” button, as well as other interactive mini-programs that run on our Sites and enable certain features to work (e.g., blogs and comments). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Sites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly and for other purposes. These features are displayed on our Sites, but are hosted by third parties, and are subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
7950nw 53rd street suit 337 33166 miami florida